The Prayer Partner ministry is intended to make sure every youth knows there is another adult (beside a parent or youth leader) who cares about them. This ministry began as a way to communicate that the church cares about youth and to let youth know there is always a place for them at St. Clare’s.
- Daily prayer
- Regular phone calls/email
- Get ice cream together at Dairy Queen
- Coffee/cocoa at a coffee house
- Lunch/Dinner out with another prayer partner duo
- Show support by attending plays, concerts or sports in which youth participate
- Birthday, Christmas or “just because” cards/e-cards/notes
- Join the youth for worship at “their” service (if they attend at a time different from your normal time).