Make Payment by Credit Card
Visit edomi.org/give and choose “St. Clare’s Ann Arbor” as the recipient congregation.
Make Payment by Bank Transfer
Visit https://giving.ncsservices.org/App/Giving/stclares and follow the instructions to set up an account (or login to your existing account). You can set up one draft or a recurring transaction. It is more cost effective if you donate monthly rather than weekly, but if weekly is better, go for it!
A few of the major features are:
- Full control online by each donor
- Secured environment [128 bit encryption]
- Electronic Fund Transfers [EFT]
- Ability to schedule recurring transactions online
- Access transaction history online
- Contribute online while away from home
- Express appreciation, recognition, condolences, etc via Parish Web Site
If you have any questions, please direct them to our Stewardship Commission’s attention.
TEXT US YOUR DONATION
The Keywords (or Funds) are: Pledge; Nonpledge; BDFP (Back Door Food Pantry); Discretionary; Flowers; AltarGuild; ArkFund; Other; Haiti.
Support Children & Youth
An easy way to support St. Clare’s Children and Youth programs while shopping for groceries is with Scrip grocery store cards. When you shop for groceries at Kroger or Busch’s, just use your customer card after a quick registration online. The stores will then send a portion of all your purchases in a check to the church on a quarterly basis.
- KROGER Community Rewards – Register your Kroger card on line for youth program benefits. Even if you registered for Kroger last year, YOU MUST RE-REGISTER EACH YEAR IN APRIL. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com to sign in with an existing account or create a new account. Look for St. Clare’s Church or enter the following ID number: XC061.
- BUSCH’S Cash for Education – Register your Busch’s MYWay account online through the Community Giving Program at https://www.buschs.com/community. Select St. Clare’s Church from the list at Cash for Education. Every purchase earns cash rewards for our children and youth programs.