Make Your Pledge Online
Make Your Payment Online
Our Parish has a diversity of members and friends, all involved in our various ministries and outreach. Some parishioners have asked for a way to make their St. Clare’s pledge payments or donations online. In response, we have established an account for donating to St. Clare’s by electronic transfer.
Just go to www.e-giving.org and follow the instructions to set up an account (or login to your existing account). You can set up one draft or a recurring transaction. It is more cost effective if you donate monthly rather than weekly, but if weekly is better, go for it!
A few of the major features are:
- Full control online by each donor
- Secured environment [128 bit encryption]
- Electronic Fund Transfers [EFT]
- Ability to schedule recurring transactions online
- Access transaction history online
- Contribute online while away from home
- Express appreciation, recognition, condolences, etc via Parish Web Site
If you have any questions, please direct them to our Stewardship Commission’s attention.
Support Children & Youth Through Scrip
- Go to www.glscrip.com
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on shopwithscrip.com.
- Click Family Sign Up (the green button on the left side of the page).
- Enter all the required information.
- Use this enrollment code to link to St. Clares:
- Click the Shop tab (upper portion of the page)
- Choose ScripNow! brands.
You can order an “ECard” that you can print at home
Send an e-gift to someone.
Note: We are only participating with ScripNow! (electronic gift cards) and Presto Pay (automatic debit from your checking account). We are not set up for you to order cards sent through the mail or to pay by check.
- Set up Presto Pay to purchase your gift card:
Go to My Account.
Go to Presto Pay and follow the instructions for entering you banking information. This process takes 3 to 5 business days to complete (for security reasons).
- Following your Presto Pay registration, our Scrip coordinator will need to “verify” you as a user this one time only. Please email Sara (see below) with the code Scrip returns to you.
- There is a 15-cent convenience fee per transaction.
Once you’re verified and start shopping, you usually receive your e-gift card in 15 to 30 minutes via email.
Participating retailers include Kohl’s, K-Mart, JC Penney, Sears, Banana Republic, Land’s End, Best Buy, Old Navy, Cabela’s, iTunes, Amazon.com, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Walmart, Gandy Dancer, Applebee’s, Red Robin, Chipotle, Cracker Barrel, PetCo, Home Depot, Lowe’s, CVS. There are many more!
You can even use this service for your regular shopping or dinners out if you know in advance where you are going and about how much you want to spend.
Thank you for electing to participate in this fundraising project!
For personal help or answers to questions, please contact our Scrip coordinator, Sara Bond (sarabonddds at aol dot com)!