Children are at the center of the Kingdom of God!
Our Offerings include:
Sunday morning Faith Formation during church service for kids ages 2 and up (through 5th grade)
- starts Sep. 11, 2022, and continues through May 2023
- Children’s Chapel for kids ages 2 – 6 from 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Church School for kids in 1st – 5th grade from 10:15 – 11:00 AM
- all kids rejoin their grownups in church before Holy Communion
- Classes are led by loving volunteer teachers using curriculum from the Episcopal Church.
Thursday Story, Song, & Dinner for “little ones” and 4th – 8th graders
- starts Thursday, Sep. 15 at 5:00 PM and continues through May 2023
- “StorySong” for little ones: age appropriate stories and songs for children and parent/guardians
- Youth Choir for 4th – 8th graders
- Meal Together at 5:30 PM for all families (some weeks)
- Occasional programs, discussions, or opportunities for learning, depending on the season: 6 – 7 PM
Special Seasonal Events (year round) e.g. Advent Workshop, Holy Week projects
As we teach children, at home and in the church, we do not give them our understanding of God; rather, we guide them as they reshape their God in the light of what they learn from us and in their ever expanding life experiences.~ Joining Children of the Spiritual Journey: nurturing a Life of Faith by Stonehouse