We will gather weekly on Saturdays in January at the home of Kim: 225 Hillcrest Blvd, Ypsilanti
RSVP to Kim Dolan (click to email or call 734 223 5468)
On January 7, we will celebrate the Epiphany with dinner and a Galette des Rois (Kings Cake).
Open to all! Saturday evenings, 5:30 to 7 pm or thereabout.
A typical gathering includes:
- Everyone brings food to share.
- We gather, pray a prayer of thanksgiving, and invoke God’s presence.
- As we eat and drink, we share life, catch up with one another, and get to know one another; we share struggles and celebrate moments of God’s work and provision.
- We may read a text and/or ask a question that might zone into discerning Christ’s presence/leading at work in and among us and in our neighborhoods.
- Finally, unless the Spirit disrupts, we gather to pray, submit all things to him, and pray for our needs.
Please let us know if you would like to join us or have any questions.