Dates for 2022
November 12 – at Chris’s, 2071 Castello Circle, Ann Arbor
November 19 – at Chris’s
December 3 – at Chris’s
December 10 – at Kim’s, 225 Hillcrest Blvd, Ypsilanti
December 17 – at Chris’s
Open to all! Saturday evenings, 5:30 to 7 pm or thereabout.
A typical gathering includes:
- Everyone brings food to share.
- We gather, pray a prayer of thanksgiving, and invoke God’s presence.
- As we eat and drink, we share life, catch up with one another, and get to know one another; we share struggles and celebrate moments of God’s work and provision.
- We may read a text and/or ask a question that might zone into discerning Christ’s presence/leading at work in and among us and in our neighborhoods.
- Finally, unless the Spirit disrupts, we gather to pray, submit all things to him, and pray for our needs.
Please let us know if you would like to join us or have any questions.