Altruistic Investors Needed! In order to do “our part” in combating climate change Genesis would like to install solar panels to provide 25-30% of our building’s electricity needs. A group of congregants have recently formed a Limited Liability Corporation, Eastover Power LLC, to buy these panels. This has been approved by the five required entities (Genesis, St. Clare’s Vestry, Temple Beth Emeth’s Board, the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan, and the St. Clare’s Congregation). About a dozen congregants have already committed to funding about 85% of the cost of these installations. We would like additional congregational investors to join Eastover Power to fund the remaining 15%. The LLC was formed to take advantage of a 30% tax credit (yes, if you pay taxes, you can soon recoup 30% of your investment as a tax credit). Investors will be paid back biannually, using money paid to the LLC for the electricity generated by the panels. The minimum investment has been set at $5000. For more details, contact David Lewis at email@example.com.