On September 26 and October 3, we will hold 4 p.m. outdoor Eucharist services on the grounds at St. Clare’s. Attendance will be limited to 25 people at each service, and we would like to give priority to people who did not attend our September 17 service. Please sign up for one of the services here. Add your name to the waiting list if the service you wish to attend is full. Note carefully the following protocols that will be in place.
- Please go directly to & from your car without lingering to chat with others (as much as we all would love to do so!).
- MASKS must be worn!
- As you arrive, households will be assigned to a ‘circle’ and are expected to remain there during the entire service (Rev. Maryjane will deliver communion to each circle).
- Bring blankets and/or chairs to sit on.
- Mosquitoes are a distinct possibility, so bug spray might be a good idea!
- We have not scheduled a rain date – if the weather is threatening, the service will be cancelled and you will be notified.
While we are very excited to offer this event, we understand that not everyone will be able to attend, and that many of you are not ready to engage in person. Please know that Zoom services/recordings will continue.