The Prayer Partner ministry is intended to make sure every youth, whether they are actively involved or not, has at least one adult at church who is not a parent or youth leader who they know cares about them, to communicate that the church cares about them and is a place for them, at whatever level or time they are ready, to think about that message.
- Football tailgate (October 20, Flynn Home, Time TBD)
- Pool/Euchre party (Winter 2013/Lowens’ Clubhouse)
- Attend the events above
- Daily prayer
- Regular phone calls/email
- Get ice cream together at Dairy Queen
- Coffee/cocoa at Caribou
- Lunch/Dinner out–just the two of you or perhaps with another prayer partner duo
- Show support by attending plays, concerts or sports in which youth participate
- Birthday, Christmas or “just because” cards/e-cards/notes
- Join the youth for worship at “their” service (if they attend at a time different from your normal time).