Living Water Ministries Day Camp Is…
- a week-long day camp program in the local congregational setting
- crafts, music, worship, Bible stories, nature study, camp craft, and recreation
- staffed by counselors from Living Water Ministries who have been trained to work in the out-of-doors with children and youth
- an introduction to the camp experience for children not ready to stay away from home overnight
- Who: 5- to 12-year-old kids
- When: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 26-30
before- and aftercare available ($5/morning or afternoon, $40/week)
- Where: St. Clare’s Episcopal Church, 2309 Packard, Ann Arbor
- Cost: $150 ($140 if you register by May 7)
Write check to St. Clare’s with “Day Camp” in the memo, and mail to St. Clare’s, 2309 Packard, Ann Arbor 48104
- Early Bird: register by May 7 and save!
- Family Discount: $10 off for the 2nd kid, $20 off for the 3rd kid, etc.
- Scholarships available
We look forward to this fabulous camp experience. Invite your friends!
Questions? Contact Jessie Gutgsell (email@example.com).